The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Exchange protocal

Shakenmoon23167
I have purchased 11 Mundus Stones for Topal Island, my primary residence. I need to purchase 3 more stonesfor completion of the set. I duplicated the Lord can I swap this out for a stone which I don't have?

Best Answers

• Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would submit a ticket and reply to the email you get from them with more information. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you out considering you spent so much money on the Mundus Stones. Just be nice to whoever is working with you and wait for their reply. Don't spam them with requests for an update as that moves you to the back of the line.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
    Answer ✓
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to the support page either by clicking on the support link in the top left corner of this page or this link:
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
    At the bottom of the page there's a "Submit a Ticket" button.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Answer ✓
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to go to the support page to make a ticket, then you'll eventually get an email response. If you get an automated response or one that's not very helpful just keep replying and it'll eventually get to a real human that can help you.
    Answer ✓
  • Shakenmoon23167
    Blinkin8r,

Tanks for the response..
    Excuse my ignorance how do I submit a ticket for this issue?
    I thought I was doing that by submitting this.

Shakenmoon23167