The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you craft this for me please?

Nasa
Nasa
Hi guys I am looking for some help on crafting some sets of gear. Thank you so much. Here are the sets of gear I am looking for help to get.

Akaviri Dragonguard (chest, legs, hands, waist and feet)

I do have some of the gear but I am looking to get all pieces in either Epic or Legendary! Please and thank you thank you!
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not craftable =/ sorry
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an overland drop in Eastmarch, so easy to farm. Which means it should be cheap in the guild stores.

Then transmute any traits you dont like, and improve the Temper if needed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nasa
    Nasa
    Okay thank you guys for the quick tips and advice. Will start farming away!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you get overland drops just by killing things in the wild or something else?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the easiest way.

Overland drops can also be found in overland and dolmen chests ... or as a named item end of quest reward.

Sought-after overland gear can also be found in the guild stores.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jewelry: Dark Anchor Chests

Waist & feet: Delve Bosses

Head, chest, legs & weapons: Overland Group Bosses

Shoulder, hand & weapons: Public Dungeon Bosses
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's the easiest way.

Overland drops can also be found in overland and dolmen chests ... or as a named item end of quest reward.

Sought-after overland gear can also be found in the guild stores.

Thanks. I have seen the term, but I wasn't aware that Dolman chests could also contain those.
    PC
    PS4/PS5