The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLEASE, do not spam time stop!

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
It's not even a tactic anymore. It feels like just a massive troll that makes the game completely unbearable.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I will do it more
    Edited by KhajiitFelix on May 15, 2019 5:46AM
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my immortal tank/heal build spams that skill :D . i gotta admit its kinda fun when ur not on the receiving end.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our zone general always shouts : use negate ffs !!

I am just a tiny captain following orders ;) It is nice combined with oil. Timefrozen fries...
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will quit my match the next time I run into a team spamming this. Taking a deserter penalty would be more tolerable than 15 minutes of dodging time stop.

It didn't help that it was a team of pet sorcs doing it. I felt thoroughly trolled.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite stamplar combo is caltrops, time stop, jabs. It just melts people on flags.