The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Have the combat bug? Can't get around Cyrodiil? Do this!

• valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weather is lovely today between Ash and Roe, I encourage everyone to run in between, to hell with mounts and staying alive, I'm in it for the scenery
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if they are considering the cost to refund the speed increases people paid for mounts out here or the price of mounts themselves yet. Seems reasonable that a customer can assume the cost of things that are used primarily in cyro for transportation around a very large map and the cost associated with those items (mounts and speed upgrades) should be refundable in full when the 'items' no longer work as they are supposed to. 6 seconds is how long combat is supposed to last, its clear at this point that is not what is happening...when do you think they will roll out the offers to purchase back mounts the upgrade cost to the players since the supplied 'item' no longer functions due to bug?

Since this is primarily a cyro thing, hope one of the devs can come in and give a timeline on that- out in PvE of course you have no real need for those mounts to transit around or enjoy the content- but in cyro its a necessity.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note one way to get out of the combat bug is switch campaigns then return back to the campaign you were in. Works every time however if your faction is pop locked you will be in que again to get in. Still might be better since while the bug is active if you are in a keep your are stuck there and pretty much cannot do anything anyways.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    The weather is lovely today between Ash and Roe, I encourage everyone to run in between, to hell with mounts and staying alive, I'm in it for the scenery

tumblr_lyvq47DWd81rn95k2o1_500.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place