The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Necromancer in PvP: Stamina or Magicka?

Komputerheld
Komputerheld
✭✭✭
What would you recommend: Stamina or Magicka for a new Necro as a PvP-DPS-Build, that´s not to squishy?

I´m just to lazy to level two chars (one magicka, one stamina...) with all the passives, skillpoints and so on ... so some advice would be highly appreciated :smiley:

Best Answers

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS paid attention this time ... and gave class skills more stamina morphs for Necromancer. So, there’s some balance there with what you can choose.

So, it pretty much comes down to your playstyle in PvP. Do you tend to play magicka or stam characters?
    Answer ✓
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS paid attention this time ... and gave class skills more stamina morphs for Necromancer. So, there’s some balance there with what you can choose.

So, it pretty much comes down to your playstyle in PvP. Do you tend to play magicka or stam characters?

I play both, but magicka works usally better for me. So I´ll give magicka a first try.
    Something with ice, frost-necro or so... :smile:
    Answer ✓