The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PVE/PVP] LING-CHI [US/EAST COAST]

NickCHI
NickCHI
Hello!
LING-CHI was formed in December of 2018, and has grown steadily since.

The intent of the guild is to provide players a place to find others to complete hard end game content such as Trials, Vet Dungeon Achievements, Arenas, and to work on improving their PVP skills with Battlegrounds and open world Cyrodil PVP.

[We are not striving to be the best, the fastest, the ones with the least deaths; all of those things come when everyone learns and improves their game play and is comfortable with each other. Our goal is to bring people together who truly wish to better themselves at this game and to get the completions/achievements. There is no room for snobby elitism here. If you have questions ask them, do not be afraid to speak up]

The guild currently has available positions for vCR +3 Progression, vHOF HM Progression, vAS+2 Progression, and vMOL HM Progression.
Directions for applying to a progression group can be found in our Discord.

We also run many impromptu Trials which are scheduled daily, which include gear farming runs, plunder runs, first time clear runs, training runs etc.

If you are interested in finding out more about our guild, please join our Discord and post in Main Chat.

Thanks, and I hope to see you guys around soon! :) DISCORD LINK
> https://discord.gg/Nn7GzqE

• SekiMou
    SekiMou
    Soul Shriven
    Join us guys! I proposed my fiancé Kraig here. His sound is really sexy with the voice changer.
  • NickCHI
    NickCHI
    @SekiMou Lmfao YEs!