The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sunspire Champion Senche-Lion mount

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
xp64ap.png The new mount you get from the new trial is gonna have a almost exact replica in the crown store. Rip to pvers.
Edited by Sythen88411 on May 12, 2019 10:04PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this a data mine ?
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Is this a data mine ?

Yep
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    This is... disappointing to say the least. Hopefully ZOS can learn and put a bit more effort into integrating mounts into achievements next time.
  • Gladium
    Gladium
    ✭✭✭
    I am fairly confident that it is the same mount, just renamed. That has happened before in the files.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gladium wrote: »
    I am fairly confident that it is the same mount, just renamed. That has happened before in the files.

Unfortunately, Gina has confirmed there is a version coming to the crown store.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    There was already a reply about this in a different thread, but the final look of the Crown Store mount is still in progress and will have a more clearly differentiated look compared to the one obtained from the Trial.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing it leaked so we could point out to ZOS the need to differentiate the 2 mounts. LOL
    PC-NA
  • Gladium
    Gladium
    ✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Gladium wrote: »

Unfortunately, Gina has confirmed there is a version coming to the crown store.

I stand corrected. That is hilarious, nice one ZOS.
  • Vertilvius
    Vertilvius
    ✭✭✭
    They shouldnt have anything that even looks close to that mount. You k ow how hard it is to get that and they are just going to drop one in the crown store. Thats a slap in the face for the pve guilds progressing that for whats going to be months to get it. Zos should be ashammed of itself for this bs.