The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vAS+2 core progression

LioraValkyrie
LioraValkyrie
✭✭✭✭
Tired of slackers and traitors ruining your progression group by giving up or prioritizing other guilds over yours? Tired of feeling like the only guy or girl around who hasn't got their silver skin even though you know you are bloody well good enough to get it? Me too. NTGA seeks absolutely committed players, particularly ranged DDs with 50k+ on the skeleton, who will put our guild first and help us form an indomitable core who know no challenge too great and no wipe too many to get back up and f-ing go for it again.

Join us for vAS+2 progression, Fridays and Saturdays, 7pm uk time. Message me in game @ValkyOfApocrypha if you are ready to be part of a team that won't give up, and won't give up on anyone who is willing to put in the work to clear this *** once and for all.

(I used to be a nice guy like you, then I became a GM.)
Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
World first solo vFH
Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO