The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glitch During Parse

KAT_MEAT
KAT_MEAT
✭✭
So in the last two months I've been having the same issue. It looks like a HA I'll pause and then do 5-10 LA or once paused my parse will studder.
I have done every troubleshooting step to include new PS4, new isp, new controller, uninstalled, cache clear ect.
When I contacted any one from Bethesda they told me how to turn my PS4 off, then told me wait two days and use this forum. So here I am I'll add vids

https://youtu.be/Jbra6tqSQCM
https://youtu.be/cjkPvwz0u8Y
Edited by KAT_MEAT on February 9, 2020 8:51PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goes full machine gun LA "yea, thats my rotation" :D:D

No clue why that happens. But be careful. whatever this is, people could call this cheating.
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    I'm trying to eliviate and stop this it kills my dps parse by 10k
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    So how do I get a response on here?
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    @zosGinaBruno it's December ☝ this issues never been addressed by anyone...
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it happen on xbox na in cyrodiil with a bow
    None of the shots register against the opponent though
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your friend standing there with you in the second video seeing the same thing? If they are not then it is a graphics glitch.

I do not know what is more troubling. Bethesda sending you to the forums for tech support with their game or asking you to wait two days before you did.

Anyhow. @ZOS_BillE please find some help for this person.
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    Yup he sure did

I've literally done everything they told me to do and when I reply back saying this hasn't fixed it they don't respond... Or start all over with instructions on how to reset my ps4
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    Patch on Dec 18th getting a heavy attack animation without heavy attacking...
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    Sweet still no response got it zos thanks
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU INCOMPETENT MORONS?@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AntonioP
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    Who pays you're guy's salary? Seriously
    Edited by KAT_MEAT on February 9, 2020 8:12AM
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    May 2019-Mar 2020