The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the best way to sell an item through chat?

Devanear
Devanear
✭✭✭✭
Are there zones that people use more to sell? Specifically for Dominion and Pact. I'm Europe PC, if that makes a difference.
Should I be worried about spamming chat? What is considered reasonable? I'm announcing once every 10 minutes, not sure if that's enough, but I don't want to go overboard.

I'm a bit lost, since I'm used to working with a Auction House :) . I know trading works mostly through guilds in this game but I don't want to join a trading guild yet. I'm leveling my first character and I don't want to have to worry about meeting weekly quotas or giving away the gold I desperately need to buy inventory space. I just got an item that seems to be worth something, Aetherial Dust, and I want to try and sell it.

Best Answer

• yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big farming zone, like Craglorn or Alikr Desert, and also zones with Undaunted are filled with player everyday

Also a fast way to sell is going to the farming zone of that item, like Wrothgar to Briarheart and sell it a bit underprice, someone will contact you shortly

Another tip, install TTC and see the selling price, and try to put a good price, or better lower then normal, after all i can just buy on Guild Trade for better price anytime (Really, there's some people that sell items for higher then the Guild Trade, anyone with MM or/and TTC can see it's not a good deal)

Last tip, if you really want to sell alot of items by the week (Like i always do) try find a Trading Guild, some that's nice to begginer, a Brazilian like me have the Dawn of Mundus that week requirements are only if you want to advance in the guild, not obligatory, so see if you can find something like that
    Edited by yRaven on May 11, 2019 7:25PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
    Answer ✓
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obrigada pela resposta ;) . I'll be sure to install that addon.