The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for addon developer

rsantijw13
rsantijw13
✭✭✭
Looking for something that will track the purchase of materials and keeps and average price paid per material. Tired of doing the math by hand. Anyone know of one or wants to develop it hit me up ingame @rsanti13. I have been keeping track for years and want to see if its possible.
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the purpose is to keep track of the average cost over time, then wouldn't Master Merchant and being in a trade guild work just as well?
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    No I purchase vast amount of materials. And at various prices within a certain pre determined amount. I would like it to track these variances and average my price per while also telling me how much i have spent on a specific item. so I can just trasfer that number to my spreadsheets. I have been tracking like this for a while. Was hoping to see if an addon would help

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsantijw13 wrote: »
    No I purchase vast amount of materials. And at various prices within a certain pre determined amount. I would like it to track these variances and average my price per while also telling me how much i have spent on a specific item. so I can just trasfer that number to my spreadsheets. I have been tracking like this for a while. Was hoping to see if an addon would help

Yes, from the description what you ask is possible.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter