The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Kicked to Login Screen

ThatOneRookie
ThatOneRookie
Soul Shriven
I keep getting booted out to the login screen, I get no error.

I've tried port forwarding, I've made other rules to allow through my firewall, clean install.

I'm not sure what else I could try, if anyone has any other ideas I'm all ears.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Port Triggering is better. Easier to define the range needed and don't need static IPs.

Anyway, have you tried without any addons enabled

And, there have a been a bunch of posts related to Antivirus changes recently being the cause. So make sure to add both ESO64.EXE and the ESO Launcher to your exceptions list.

Finally, make sure One Drive did not hijack your My Documents.

Finally, if recently installed a Windows Quality Rollup or Security update, try using System Restore and go back before that. Month before last that was what hosed my game, however last months was okay
    Edited by Nestor on May 10, 2019 8:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ThatOneRookie
    ThatOneRookie
    Soul Shriven
    I had a fresh install no addons, I don't use anti virus other than windows defender. and one drive is disabled.
  • caldurham
    caldurham
    this same thing is happening to me as well.

have reset the router, ran speed tests, tried port forwarding, disabled addons, repaired the game, tried rolling back updates and all to no avail.
    seems like it only happens sometimes. this morning i played for almost 3 hours with no problem. now when i try the longest i can play before getting booted to login screen is about 5 minutes. no errors, just booted to login screen.
  • yann222y
    yann222y
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, it's been few weeks now and I'm booted back to the login screen with no error after less than a minute.
    It happens when I connect for the first time of the day, a bit like an anti AFK thing but not correctly set up.
  • vRealms
    vRealms
    Soul Shriven
    I've been having the same issue ever since Greymoor released. I've done the majority of options mentioned on threads. The only option that worked and still works as of now is utilizing my VPN to play. The only thing that sucks about that is it takes up resources so extra lag.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this discussion being over a year old some of the posted information may be outdated. For this reason we will be closing the discussion. You are welcome to start a new thread to get help with any login issues you're currently having.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.