The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Blue Shock Nixad

RaptorRodeoGod
RaptorRodeoGod
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anybody else think the new Blue Shock Nixad looks like a Cold-Flame Atronach? It'd make more sense to me if it were called the Cold-Flame Nixad. Either way it still looks really cool!

Blue-Shock-Nixad-Front.jpg?w=314&ssl=1

latest?cb=20160122010132
Edited by RaptorRodeoGod on May 9, 2019 4:36PM
Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
---
Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    The first thing I thought was "that doesn't look like electricity at all." when I saw it.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was frost...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I expected it would have lightning effects, but it doesn't. There's nothing about it that looks like lightning. It's still nice, though.
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Yeah, I expected it would have lightning effects, but it doesn't. There's nothing about it that looks like lightning. It's still nice, though.

Yeah, "shock" wouldn't be a word I would use to describe it, but it is a very nice looking pet.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it's definitely rather cold flame nixad. Even though it's not electric it looks very nice in game.