Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wrong Alik'r Delve drops? PC/EU

prof-dracko
prof-dracko
✭✭✭✭✭
I made a goal for myself to get every unique item drop from every World and Delve boss in the game. Progress is slow. I downloaded a list to check off and decided to camp out in Aldunz in Alik'r and farm Thinks-In-Gears for the Oil-Stained Padding of the Withered Hand, which UESP and the list I have says is the drop from this boss. Instead I got this:
ao49hemism57.png
Which according to the list is the drop from Feremuzh is Coldrock Diggings. Same zone, wrong dungeon. Is this a normal thing to happen? Just worried it'll ruin my chances of completing my list.
EDIT: Got them all.
Aldunz: Thinks-In-Gears should drop Oil-Stained Padding
Coldrock Diggings: Feremuzh should drop Bladethirst
Sandblown Mine: Mirruda should drop Senche-Pelt Blouse
Yldzuun: Captain Candidus should drop Engraved Chassis
Santaki: Tarrent Herano should drop Charged Rod
Divad's Chagrin Mine: Nokhailaedha should drop Sandgrubber Boots

Instead they each drop the one below. It's a minor complaint, but an annoying one that should be a simple fix.
Edited by prof-dracko on May 9, 2019 6:06PM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just went to farm Feremuzh to see what I'd get from her and I got this:
    2uojjoj5kwr2.png
    Which is apparently the drop from Nokhailaedhaz in Divad's Chagrin Mine. Heading there next, but it seems like something is a bit off with the drops in this zone.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, looking at my list here...Sandgrubber Boots are listed to drop from a Dark Elf boss in Santaki despite the boss of Divad's Chagrin being the leader of the Sundgrubber goblin tribe. And Mirudda, the boss of Sandblown Mine is a female Khajiit who should probably drop the Senche-Pelt Blouse. And the Embossed Chassis SHE drops, which UESP says is dropped by Nokhailaedhaz should be for the 7th Leigon commander in Yldzuun. And HIS Charged Rod is probably meant to go to the Dunmer spellcaster is Santaki. Someone messed up the drops in this zone badly.
    Edited by prof-dracko on May 9, 2019 8:39AM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is RIDICULOUSLY old now, bu the issue still hasn't been resolved and I can add three dungeons in Malabar Tor to the list. Captain Shammin in Dead Man's Drop should drop the Dead Man's Ring of Salvation but instead had the Spinner's Sapstung Helmet. Gwaeregil in Tomb of the Apostates had the ring instead, when they should drop the Thunderbug Carapace Heretic's Necklace. I'm trying to farm the other delves now to find out where the necklace ended up instead.

I know this is a minor issue, but that means it should have been so simple to sort out by now.
    Edit: Three hours later I can conirm the Blackvine Strangler in the Black Vine Ruins drops the necklace, so it's just those three that are mismatched. The other three delves dropped as expected.
    47wxtcpylta0.png
    xa5ijf07uffv.png

Edited by prof-dracko on December 6, 2019 9:49AM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is an extraordinarily minor thing, given the other major issues currently going on, but this still hasn't been addressed.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    is the site correct, or is the game correct?
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the site correct, or is the game correct?

Safe to say given the names of the items that the game is in error. Using contextual clues each boss drops the wrong equipment. As I outlined in each post. Which I don't feel you read.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.