The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Alinor Dresses Glitch

Mielikki
Mielikki
✭✭✭
I've been waiting for this dresses to be released ever since the Summerset Chapter.

I quickly purchased the three of them, happily, only to notice just a little too late the effect they had on my character. Morph issues have been known to be a recurring theme with released costumes, specially with the argonian ones. Well, they are back, people!

The new costumes don't warp the thighs this time, but worse than that, they narrow the shoulders and the arms.

I overlapped two screenshoots so you guys can see the missing chunk of shoulders and arm.

WeepZNz.png

...A few more cringy screenies!

Vx50ux9.png

Fay5.png

This happens for all three costumes, but most noticeably in the "Alinor Twilight" dancing dress.

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't buy this one yet, but apparently I won't. Yet more dresses that magically morph the breast size, legs, waist or in this case arms and shoulders of our characters... disappointing. Thanks a lot for letting us know! :smile:
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    I didn't buy this one yet, but apparently I won't. Yet more dresses that magically morph the breast size, legs, waist or in this case arms and shoulders of our characters... disappointing. Thanks a lot for letting us know! :smile:

They fixed the argonian costumes so it'd be awesome if they would take notice of this glitch and fix it as well!
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats a tight dress after all? Dont women usually have to squeeze into such stuff? I almost feel like youre unimmersing yourself or you just cant unsee what you saw there.
    I actually dont see much of a problem with this to be honest, its not like there is a huge distortion on your character there.
    Edited by GaunterODim on May 9, 2019 1:10AM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a tight dress after all? Dont women usually have to squeeze into such stuff? I almost feel like youre unimmersing yourself or you just cant unsee what you saw there.
    I actually dont see much of a problem with this to be honest, its not like there is a huge distortion on your character there.

you don't want to lose such a chunk of your arm to do so
    also making it rip a lot easier
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    That dress is just helping you not look so fat.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. My mage is very proud of her strong, broad shoulders, and would not like to lose them! (I didn't really notice it for the Sapiarch's Gown, btw.)
    Edited by BretonMage on May 9, 2019 3:30AM
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mielikki wrote: »
    bluebird wrote: »

They fixed the argonian costumes so it'd be awesome if they would take notice of this glitch and fix it as well!

Only partially, they fixed the deformation on the outer thigh, but not the inner thigh which gets very thin when wearing the dresses. The inner thigh issue also effects the wood elf skirts like the Graht Climber Activewear.
    Edited by NetViperX on May 10, 2019 10:20PM