The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for Combat Metrics

Thicclady
Thicclady
✭✭✭
Now, there are many skills that make stacks, for example Relequen and Siroria. Those logs however are basically useless in Combat Metrics and takes 20 lines. I mean it is not very useful to know how many % of fight you had 7 stacks of Relequen... If technically possible (calculation shouldn't be overly complicated), I would suggest that CMX counts the average attack/spell powers you get from those for fight duration.
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    I plan on improving that. At the moment there is a setting that allows you to turn off the stacks and just show the baseline buff, i.e. the first stack. My idea would be to show that average but also allow to add a little button to uncollapse to show the per stack details. This will probably take me a couple of weeks, so don't expect it very soon.
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author