Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Purchasing ESO

pwnmachine
pwnmachine
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I know this is probably a dumb/easily answered question... but I wanted to confirm with others. I'm a returning player after several years of being away, and wanted to make sure that if I pre-order Elsweyr that it will come with all of the latest expansions. Also, does it come with DLC content or does that need to be purchased separately/need ESO plus?

Thanks!
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I bought Morrowind, it came with access to the base zones. I did not have access to Wrothgar or DLC content until I bought ESO+ (i.e Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, etc). When Summerset came out, the base game did not originally include Morrowind, but later some packages included Morrowind for free. My guess is that if it does not explicitly say Summerset, Morrowind and/or DLC content are included, they are not.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is currently no bundle that has Elsweyr, Summerset, and Morrowind.

There is the option of buying the full base game + Elsweyr, Summerset, and Morrowind. It will apply the content if you already have the base game.

Or, buy Elsweyr and get ESO+ subscription ... as Summerset will likely become a DLC in June (no official announcement yet though). Morrowind is already a DLC.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 8, 2019 2:15PM
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the same boat as you. Tried the game a couple of years ago and returned now. I bought the bundle that has the base game, Morrowind, Summerset and Elsweyr to gain access to the warden class and jewelcrafting. The DLCs aren't included. I believe this option has the best value, as oppose to buying Elsweyr and the class separately and still be short of Morrowind and Summerset.