Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Javelin through doors

Razier
Razier
✭✭✭
I am assuming this is an unintended "feature" for the time being until ZoS decides whether or not they want to do something about it... Soo I'll just leave these here.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

As a champion Javelin thrower I wasn't surprised to see him go through the door the first time, the second time when my arm was a bit more tired I was a tad surprised. Ah well, the years of training have paid off.
Saint of Brindle
Wu-Tang Clan
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like that scene from alien Resurrection lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's that godlike strength we were promised in the skill description!
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahaha i love it.
    "Thanks for that curse, now take this javelin".
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    working as intended xD
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Hahaha i love it.

Heknew.png

It was at this moment he knew, he had f'd up.
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

If you want some training on wielding godlike strength for your next video I can drop by and tutor sometime between the hours 12 am - 11pm, the last Sunday of every month. Please submit a Comcast support ticket if you wish to acquire such services.
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razier wrote: »
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Hahaha i love it.

Heknew.png

It was at this moment he knew, he had f'd up.

poor smurf lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭

Btw you did those AD dirty in your last magplar video. In the tower when you whipped out the cold fire ballista :#
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Btw you did those AD dirty in your last magplar video. In the tower when you whipped out the cold fire ballista :#

LOL yeah i remember that from the start of Wrathstone, when siege was doing oblivion damage. Only reason I had coldfire with me...and I kinda felt dirty doing that lmao. But then again there was 6 or 7 of them and I think they were sieging me too.

Either way I believe I redeemed myself in this video :): https://youtu.be/GZSfm5kil4k

Also, on the topic of javelin, i might try to rework that back into my rotation. Anybody remember the good ol javelin into crit rush combo? xD
    Edited by Akinos on May 6, 2019 10:01PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭

LOL yeah i remember that from the start of Wrathstone, when siege was doing oblivion damage. Only reason I had coldfire with me...and I kinda felt dirty doing that lmao. But then again there was 6 or 7 of them and I think they were sieging me too.

Either way I believe I redeemed myself in this video :): https://youtu.be/GZSfm5kil4k

Also, on the topic of javelin, i might try to rework that back into my rotation. Anybody remember the good ol javelin into crit rush combo? xD

Not a fan of the combat log flexes ;)
    The 19k spectral bow was nice doe

Tbh I'd say don't work it back into your rotation. Why use a stun that knocks back your target when next patch toppling charge will be smooooooth. Get up close, nice and personal
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan