The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS crashes when teleporting to a residence

nihirisutou
nihirisutou
✭✭✭
See title, the game crashes for me like 1 / 2 times out of 10 when I teleport to a friend's house.

This issue is been going on for a while for me.

Anyone experiencing the same? Or has this been addressed?
[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are these crashes happening on more than one character teleporting to your friend's house?

If you've not done so, you should try the crash troubleshooting here and see if these steps improve the crashes you've been experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE It has actually happened on multiple characters and also in multiple homes both from myself and other players.

When it happens the blue screen Playstation error message appears and forcefully shuts down the game.

Also in comparison, I never have this issue in any other part of the game, so it is definitely something related to housing.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nihirisutou

Is there a specific error code on the blue screen PS4 error page when it comes up?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post