Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

On and off player looking to join a guild

Raemlpz
Raemlpz
Soul Shriven
I have been on and off before, looking to play a little more consistently but due to my work and school its unpredictable when I can get on. I usually like to quest, sometimes solo and sometimes with others, and would love to delve into PvP but haven't learned the ropes too well yet. I am primarily a level 32 nord stamina dragonknight. I would like to say I'm average in playing here, but would like to learn more about how to perfect my character, both for PvE and PvP. Overall, would like a guild where we can learn from one another, go questing, PvPing, a little bit of everything. But importantly, a guild that understands my work and school predicament and do not require me to be on for a certain amount of hours a day or week.
  • acokebear
    acokebear

We have opened up our guild, Clan of the Snow Bear, to those players that want a place where they can run trials - vet and normal, do pvp - all alliances are welcome, have help getting achievements, and want a place to meet up with friends.

We can do hard and normal content in a fun, positive, teaching environment. We do daily and weekly rotating events such as Cyrodiil Conquest Board, delve completions, skyshard hunts, Battlegrounds, Imperial City/Sewers and trials. We do at least 1 trial per week. We can help you with skin runs and monster helm runs. We will be adding monthly 50/50 raffles and more events. We welcome anyone who wants to run events and/or workshops.

We have a mixture of new players and veteran players. We have members from around the world so someone is usually on.

We have several ranks, including one just for players that can do veteran trials (min 30k dps) and one for those who just want to be more social and relaxed. This, along with helpful notes (preferred role/s, master crafter, vampire, werewolf) listed in the roster notes, helps everyone know who they can call on for help if needed.

We do not have a guild trader, so we do not charge any dues. We do have a guild bank, store and tabard.

We have 2 guild halls for your use. One has all the mundus stones, services, dummies and is working on getting all the attunable crafting stations.The second house has most of the trials laid out so you can see where dps, healers, and tanks stand during boss fights.

We have Facebook, Discord and a PSN Community Page, but we do not require you to use any of them.

Everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you are over the age of 18, willing to participate in events and/or chat, can help others in a respectful way, and just want to get stuff done while having fun.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message acokebear or flipper1975wat on PSN and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to running with you!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome to join us at NSO! Check us out in our recruitment link and let me know if your interested in an invite.

Sook

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378236/new-scrolls-order-new-player-and-veteran-guild-for-lone-wolf-soloists#latest
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order