The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zone Guide suggestion: option to hide quest markers for quests not in current zone

PixelStix
PixelStix
✭✭
I'd like to see an option to hide quest markers for zones other than the one you're currently questing in (NPCs, boats, etc that take you to other zones). For example, it's super annoying when you're in a port city and there's all these boats around with quest markers on them. Especially when you occasionally DO have a quest in the zone where you have to enter a boat.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that suggestion.
  • Kanaharath
    Kanaharath
    Soul Shriven
    Yes please!
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please and thank you.
  • RavenLake
    RavenLake
    ✭✭✭
    I also second (third, fourth?) this suggestion.
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    add my yes do it to this too
  • liadann
    liadann
    ✭✭
    There's an addon that can help you with that: PinKiller.
    It allows you to hide the quest markers you don't want displayed.
    PC | EU
    "May Y'ffre guide your path."
  • Adriius
    Adriius
    I def don't want to download an addon like that because the addon auth of my minimap addon states explicitly pin addons will cause pretty major issues w/that minimap addon (& it's the best I've used). This really should be a feature of the game...it bogs down loading & is just cluttered, overwhelming and generally terrible looking. At least the ability to toggle it should be a standard feature.