Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Quest can't be shared?

LadySinflower
LadySinflower
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I was in Wrothgar and had the Heresy of Ignorance quest. I needed some help and some people came to assist. Before we got grouped up someone started the fight and we didn't get to group and try to share the quest until after the World boss was dead. I have shared many quests before, after completing the work but before turning it in. Those quests have always been able to share. But for some reason my group was not getting this one. They got upset with me because they thought I wasn't sharing it. Neither person had done this world boss yet on this day. What would be the reason for this to happen? Any ideas? Thanks.