The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO PS4 NA down?

kmcaj
kmcaj
✭✭✭✭✭
Checked ESO server status web page and says is running. Can play all other online PS4 games. Can log into EU server. Do I need to sub to play or something?
  • TheArchMagister
    TheArchMagister
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not sure what is happening! I'm in the same boat I can't seem to connect at all!!

"2019.05.05 - 09:40 UTC (05:40 EDT)

The issues related to logging in to the North American PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time."
    -It is now (11:50 AM EDT) and I still cannot log in to North America Server!
    Edited by TheArchMagister on May 5, 2019 3:54PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently still investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the PS4 Megaservers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ianshere82b14_ESO
    Still down...any word on how serious this issue is? Should we plan on tomorrow being its a weekend?
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still down...any word on how serious this issue is? Should we plan on tomorrow being its a weekend?

Their silence generally means they don't know. They wouldn't tell us anyway, just that the Crown Store has new stuff
  • F1thyphil
    F1thyphil
    ✭✭
    Have you launched an investigation to find out what happened to the first people investing this issue? It's been over 12 hours now that they have been missing.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F1thyphil wrote: »
    Have you launched an investigation to find out what happened to the first people investing this issue? It's been over 12 hours now that they have been missing.

Currently investigating the team they sent to investigate the original investigators. This will be looked into. Eventually.