The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cat Merchant

Living_Ded
Living_Ded
✭✭✭
I saw some data-mined cat merchant and banker items. Does anyone know if these are going to be crown store purchases or in-game rewards?
22360d31b4b4c16d0809cc5fc4c24426.jpg
@LivingDed
necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowns 100%
    5K or more a piece

Still no guaranties that they will even release them tho just like the other data mined banker from long ago so so
    but they prob will since they wanna get in on that cat hype then again took them a year to release a simple dress...

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they were smart, they'd release these alongside Elsweyr, while people are still excited about the new expansion. I hope they make it into next month's crownstore showcase.
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    While they look cute, if they do the same thing as the existing merchant and banker I can't imagine those who already own the assistance will buy again. 5000 per assistant is a lot for mere cosmetics.

Now, if the new assistants have new features (access to guild banks by the banker and repair by the merchant,) all bets are off, and Caturday is officially on.

Just my two Septims.
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone would love if they were in game rewards. For the new trial in Elsweyr, Sunspire, you can get a mount from completing an achievement relating to that trial. Now this doesn't necessarily suggest that ZOS is going to give the cats as in game rewards, but it's a step in the right direction for less crown store stuff and more unlockable stuff.
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    No money in unlockable stuff, crowns is the better bet. Now if it came as an unlockable but only if you purchase Elseweyr in a limited time that might help sales, but the assistants are basically what, $50 each? Odds that you, as a business, give that away for free?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure, if these are offered, it will be the same price as the other assistants you buy.

But, what should the "skin" cost if you already have a merchant or banker?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    For sure, if these are offered, it will be the same price as the other assistants you buy.

But, what should the "skin" cost if you already have a merchant or banker?

1k crowns seems good. Would add to sales as I am sure many would want the cats but would not be wiling to buy the banker or merchant again.
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Admittedly, i’d prob buy a banker skin.
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Living_Ded wrote: »
    I saw some data-mined cat merchant and banker items. Does anyone know if these are going to be crown store purchases or in-game rewards?
    22360d31b4b4c16d0809cc5fc4c24426.jpg

FUCCCCJKKKKKKJGFFFKKJ YESSSSSS I WANT MY LITTLE FURRYY PUSSSYYYYYYY CAT, IM GONNA NAME HIM TURBANATOR
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bank of Khajiit will hopefully soon have a new branch manager yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are crown store, then anyone who has the human merchant and banker should get the ability to swap out for a small cost or for free. Those guys were expensive and to have to pay THAT much again, how about no. I'd rather have the kitty versions for sure but if they are 5k each then I can't justify that since I already have the human versions that do the exact same thing.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Quantact wrote: »
    While they look cute, if they do the same thing as the existing merchant and banker I can't imagine those who already own the assistance will buy again. 5000 per assistant is a lot for mere cosmetics.

Now, if the new assistants have new features (access to guild banks by the banker and repair by the merchant,) all bets are off, and Caturday is officially on.

Just my two Septims.

I have to say considering I never purchased the merchants to begin with (and have considered it) I'm glad I waited if we're actually going to get these guys
    @LivingDed
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    I will absolutely be ditching my dark elf banker for this kitty banker. So glad I never purchased the merchant, because both these kitties are going to be my next big spend.

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never bought the banker and merchant... I think it's time to now! I hope they will be released next month. I can't wait longer. T_T
  • GrimClaw
    GrimClaw
    ✭✭✭
    Its not only datamined, its in the intro when you start with new addon.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want them so much! I hope they really do come out and are not phantoms like the data-mined pack-piggie.
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    Quantact wrote: »

Just my two Septims.

You'd be surprised, dear friend.
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if these are going to be gem only exclusives in the Bandari Pack.
  • Rasati
    Rasati
    Soul Shriven
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if these are going to be gem only exclusives in the Bandari Pack.

Oh oh oh, the salt that would cause.

Still, i am coming to this thread far to often in hope of a release date. I want those furballs so bad, I am kinda scared for my wallet.

I do hope they come as skins for the normal bankers, but that probably wouldn´t even be doable. Oh well...
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will bandari crate exclusive.

Their range will be 0.0000000001 chance.

At 1000 crown gems a piece.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

• DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they would lose money on making it a crate exclusive.
    Lots of people are willing to buy em, but a lot less are willing to gamble for them.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭

Oof
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭

T.T

SALT
    @LivingDed
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    oooooh exclusive cat banker for in your home
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    June store showcase is probably only about a week away at most - maybe sooner.

So we will know then if we shall be able to welcome these alfiq into our homes or businesses sooner or later.

This one would assume that if we were to get them then right around the official launch date of Elsweyr would be a good time.

This one thinks they are probably holding back much of the good stuff until Elsweyr is open on all platforms.

Strike at the right time so to speak.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want them in the June showcase. I'd love to have them while Elsweyr is still fresh and exciting. <3