The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Condensed inventory list

Nibbana
Nibbana
✭✭
Hello,

I am looking for an addon solution that doesn't seem to exist anywhere else. I prefer the inventory list over grid view as I can get a lot more information on each item, but only seeing 9 rows as a time is pretty bad.

I am aware of PerfectPixel which makes the window larger allowing you to see more rows, but this Addon frequently has aspects which are broken, such as buttons to join queues for battlegrounds or specific dungeons.

What I would really like to see is an addon that makes each line of your inventory much, much smaller, allowing 20+ rows to show at a given time. Heck, if it could both shrink the row height AND make the inventory screen taller allowing for 30+ rows at a time, that would be amazing.

Does anybody know of any existing addons, or addons in development that do this? If not, any ideas on any solid Addon developers and how to get in touch with them to see if they have interest in this idea?

Thank you.