The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Casual 18+ Player looking for NA (PC) central time guild

Giz_Eternal_Explorer
Giz_Eternal_Explorer
Soul Shriven
I am a long time casual player that likes all the ESO content looking for a guild that mostly plays from the central time zone which works better with my work and home schedule. Looking for friendly community to have fun with in ESO without all the harassment and drama of some of the guilds out there.

Live-Long-and-Prosper

Engage

IGN: @GizMo69Ic
Edited by Giz_Eternal_Explorer on May 3, 2019 9:24PM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a long time casual player that likes all the ESO content looking for a guild that mostly plays from the central time zone which works better with my work and home schedule. Looking for friendly community to have fun with in ESO without all the harassment and drama of some of the guilds out there.

Live-Long-and-Prosper

Engage

IGN: @GizMo69Ic

hi there! hmm... first off, mixing 'Star Trek' and ESO...? Now THAT has potential ! B)

But anyways, other than the "central time zone" thing (we seem to have at least a few players online pretty much all day/night) it sounds like you might be a good fit for our umm crew, so maybe check us out here if you want:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

If you're interested, feel free to look for me in-game this weekend and i'll do the same yep.

Best of luck either way! --- regards, Nee

Edited by NeeScrolls on May 3, 2019 7:32PM
  • Giz_Eternal_Explorer
    Giz_Eternal_Explorer
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good to me @NeeScrolls I will send you a friend request in game today and you can look me up when you are on-line this weekend.

Looking forward in being part of the guild rebuild
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me @NeeScrolls I will send you a friend request in game today and you can look me up when you are on-line this weekend.

Looking forward in being part of the guild rebuild

Sounds good!

By the way, on these Forums i'm 'NeeScrolls' but in-game i'm actually @Nee (on the forums there's someone else with that 'Nee' name who is NOT me lol ) . Just in case you send a 'friend request' yep.

p.s. I looked for your 'GizMo69lc' name in-game about an hour ago but it said "account not found" when i tried to send a 'whisper' . /shrug , anyways i should be online ESO later tonite Friday night (and throughout the weekend)
  • Giz_Eternal_Explorer
    Giz_Eternal_Explorer
    Soul Shriven
    Same for your @Nee "No Account Found" You PC or Console? I am PC
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for your @Nee "No Account Found" You PC or Console? I am PC

PC , but i'm guessing it's cuz neither of us was actually online in-game when the other tried to contact lol

Anyways, i just logged in ESO and got your 'friend request' accepted, so maybe i'll catch ya now or later tonite in a few hours yep no worries!

• Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    4sZOWi2.png

Central is only an hour ahead of Eastern so the time zones work well together 😄