The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] New or Just “Dungeon Curious”?

PlainText
PlainText
Soul Shriven
I’m not precisely new to ESO but I’ve focused largely on PVP (Cyrodil) and overland adventuring up until now. My primary guild (PVP) and my merchant guild affiliations are either PVP-only focused or heavily focused on sales or running veteran trials or dungeons.

I feel like I’ve missed a huge chunk of ESO. I want to run dungeons as a Healer or Tank and not feel like I’m letting my team down because I’m new to it. I want to explore each dungeon and learn the mechanics not just do a speed run for one person to get the final boss drop or gain bragging rights. I want to find a group of players who might want to do some farming for sets but have trouble working that in to their schedule.

Right now I just want to find interested folks who want to find other folks who are interested in coordinating a few dungeon runs – specific dungeons or pledges or just whatever sounds good.

I’m a Master Crafter willing to work with you and have dedicated access to a Discord server, scheduling site and an ESO guild – Fortune’s Fools - if we need one.
Interested parties please whisper or mail @PlainText in game.
Edited by PlainText on May 3, 2019 1:44AM

"Khajiiti, catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
(Khajit haz catapult. Give Khajiit all the money, or this one will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
Anonymous Khajiit Tourist in Cyrodil, 2E 581