The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Inspiration Boost CP unlock useless once all crafts are at level 50?

klemeqq
klemeqq
✭✭
I'm at level 50 in all 7 crafts and I need to respec my CPs.

I want to lower The Tower to below 30 which would loose my Inspiration Boost unlock.

Since I'm 50 in all crafts, does this matter?

Does Inspiration Boost impact the quality and/or amount of raw materials extracted from an item?

E.g. does loosing Inspiration Boost lower the chance I will get Zircon grains when deconning epic jewelry?
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont think it matters, inspiration is only the "crafting xp". So it shouldnt matter. Only your passives in the respective crafts matter when it comes to better chances of getting plates etc.
    PC-EU @lientier
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    klemeqq wrote: »
    I'm at level 50 in all 7 crafts and I need to respec my CPs.

I want to lower The Tower to below 30 which would loose my Inspiration Boost unlock.

Since I'm 50 in all crafts, does this matter?

Does Inspiration Boost impact the quality and/or amount of raw materials extracted from an item?

E.g. does loosing Inspiration Boost lower the chance I will get Zircon grains when deconning epic jewelry?

Nope. Inspiration is only for the leveling up of the craft to 50. Feel free to take them out.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are CP bonuses for collecting mats, but they're in the Lover, not the Tower. One gives you double yields and the other makes harvesting faster.