The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ra Gada chest motif visual bug?

Siohwenoeht
Siohwenoeht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Seems it always makes my toons torsos larger than they are. I couldn't find a current topic on it. Has anyone found a way to make it look correct? Or is this how the style was designed?
"It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty bulky by default ... even on wood elves. No real way around it unfortunately.

Best thing to do is wear the medium jack since it's a bit slimmer.

Picture below is paired with Frostcaster legs to stay in line with the lean and willowy feel ...

sFt4brm.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 2, 2019 3:07AM
    Answer ✓
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's pretty bulky by default ... even on wood elves. No real way around it unfortunately.

Best thing to do is wear the medium jack since it's a bit slimmer.

Picture below is paired with Frostcaster legs to stay in line with the lean and willowy feel ...

sFt4brm.png

Huh... Looks a lot better than anything and I've been able to do with it. I've thought about using it, then burning a race change token just to adjust waist, torso, etc with it on... Just got to tinker more. Great looking ensemble though!
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard