The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aetherian Archive Needs a Tune-up

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I love this trial. I know it's just a basic Craglorn, but it's a really cool design and the HM is super fun. I'd love to run it more often for plunder and scores, but it's so full of buggy or poorly designed moments, it's kind of a pain in the butt.

1. Right side during the first pad split: many times the team loads in dead because the NPCs are beating the snot out of you and overcharging you while you're stuck helpless in a load screen. Either the NPCs need to have a severely reduced aggro table, or players need immunity until they move or perform an action. This is a bad design that adds too much rng to score runs.
2. Final Boss: All too often, Atros will spawn one after another until the tank is inundated by 15 of them and unable to hold them. This seems to happen most often if the last NPC is killed before the boss is aggroed. I don't know if this is a feature or a "feature", but it's silly and broken.
3. Space Launches: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/p00tx/video/71121321 Nothing more needs to be said. I can link to several other videos from several other players who have experienced the same thing. I know this is not an intended feature, and it needs to be addressed. It happens all too often, and I've only seen it in hardmode so far.

I can provide more details upon request.
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *taptap*

Is this thing on???
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    2. Final Boss: All too often, Atros will spawn one after another until the tank is inundated by 15 of them and unable to hold them. This seems to happen most often if the last NPC is killed before the boss is aggroed. I don't know if this is a feature or a "feature", but it's silly and broken.

I personally did not have the bug recently but its because my time was not in there withing the last couple of weeks - we suffer from the bug in vMoL atm. However, some of my guildies have reported this topic several times already. The spawn time of the atros seems to be damaged.
    3. Space Launches: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/p00tx/video/71121321 Nothing more needs to be said. I can link to several other videos from several other players who have experienced the same thing. I know this is not an intended feature, and it needs to be addressed. It happens all too often, and I've only seen it in hardmode so far.

For this I have to thank you because it literally made me laugh the first time today :D ZOS obviously wants to give players a whole new UNIVERSE to experience the game xD
    No but seriously, this is an issue.. if the player would just die its one thing but you where flying to the eso moon and back and this is really not the way it should be and on top of that time and dps is lost..
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bix08 wrote: »

I personally did not have the bug recently but its because my time was not in there withing the last couple of weeks - we suffer from the bug in vMoL atm. However, some of my guildies have reported this topic several times already. The spawn time of the atros seems to be damaged.

For this I have to thank you because it literally made me laugh the first time today :D ZOS obviously wants to give players a whole new UNIVERSE to experience the game xD
    No but seriously, this is an issue.. if the player would just die its one thing but you where flying to the eso moon and back and this is really not the way it should be and on top of that time and dps is lost..

That's a good spin on it! All things considered, it was kinda cool. Not so much when we were trying to put up a decent score, but another time, that would have been a "wow!" moment.