The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We need another Daedric Prince takeover!!!

ShellaSunshine
ShellaSunshine
✭✭✭
When are we going to see the other Daedric Princes try to take over Tamriel?

The ones I would like to see show up next are as follows:
-Boethiah (Prince of Deceit, Treason, and Assassination)
-Namira (Prince of Ancient Darkness and Evil)
-Vaermina (Prince of dreams and nightmares)

^^^That would one scary combination! Having to fight against a deceitful Prince, a Prince who has an army of cannibalistic thralls, and a Prince who can control your dreams and nightmares!

Please, if you have a heart, Let those 3 Princes be the next ones to take over Tamriel!!!!!

Even better if those three make a new alliance with each other because you just know they will be pure evi and the most terrifying to fight together!!!
Edited by ShellaSunshine on April 30, 2019 3:42PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Mehrunes Dagon, where you at?
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has ZOS said if this dragon business is a multiple chapter arc?
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just had another attempted daedric takeover attempt that was the culmination of 3 DLC stories. I think variation is good and we can avoid a repeat of the same story for a third time for maybe a couple years, at least.
  • WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    I for one am eagerly awaiting some human driven drama with Elsweyr. If it is anything like Orsinium then it is going to be GREAT!
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only if they write them better than Nocturnal.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, kinda bored of daedric princes at this point. I’d rather see something like a vampire lord storyline where you get to choose to fight or help him.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urvoth wrote: »
    Nah, kinda bored of daedric princes at this point. I’d rather see something like a vampire lord storyline where you get to choose to fight or help him.
    I’d prefer that over another failed Daedric takeover any day
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaermina is probably unlikely given the story arc of Stormhaven... (still anything possible).

I think the next prince involved may be Meridia (lots of hints etc. The book in Alinor palace, Depths of Malatar, Merida seemed shady anyway, etc.)

The prince I wanna see next; Merhunes Dagon, surely he has something planned during this time of turmoil in Tamriel.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, we need the return of the dwemer to set the world in proper clockwork order...
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridia/Azura team up, determining that men and mer are abominations that deserve to be annihilated as well.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh. Im not a fan of just rehashing stuff from Skyrim.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peryite
    300?cb=20130607130428
    Need something a bit more unique out side of mindless mob mashing for a takeover... more pestilence, plagues and diseases to run rampant and timers to save towns and kingdoms from full blown pandemic extinction level outbreaks to "bring order in to nirn" for the Taskmaster's takeover.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are we going to see the other Daedric Princes try to take over Tamriel?

The ones I would like to see show up next are as follows:
    -Boethiah (Prince of Deceit, Treason, and Assassination)
    -Namira (Prince of Ancient Darkness and Evil)
    -Vaermina (Prince of dreams and nightmares)

^^^That would one scary combination! Having to fight against a deceitful Prince, a Prince who has an army of cannibalistic thralls, and a Prince who can control your dreams and nightmares!

Please, if you have a heart, Let those 3 Princes be the next ones to take over Tamriel!!!!!

Even better if those three make a new alliance with each other because you just know they will be pure evi and the most terrifying to fight together!!!

Vaermina already tried in ESO (The Supernal (sic) Dreamers); Bothiah wouldn't bother - she/he doesn't really operate that way; and that's not in Namira's wheelhouse at all - and it's not Darkness and Evil - it's about entropy and the lack of light - things that repulse us.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey Mehrunes Dagon, where you at?

He shouldn't be able to make an appearance yet because he got beat up by Sotha Sil and Almalexia at the end of the 1st era. They could just pull a retcon, wouldn't be the 1st time, dragons and whatnot.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The dread father should engulf Mundus and Oblivion in it's embrace. Imagine a detante between the Daedra and the many races of Nirn in a futile attempt against the Void.

Hail Sithis.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't had anything else, so I would prefer NOT to have another daedric prince takeover.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    siddique wrote: »
    The dread father should engulf Mundus and Oblivion in it's embrace. Imagine a detante between the Daedra and the many races of Nirn in a futile attempt against the Void.

Hail Sithis.

Sithis isn't a Daedra.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No we don't.

We need something involving vampires, werewolves, and x hunter group (could even be the dawnguard since the era fits for when they were forming up).

Not only is the main story line about a daedric take over, but imo we've had enough daedra drama for a while. I don't want this to be like WoW where every conflict can basically be traced back to "demons".
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say locust.

Locust are always a good plague.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or a questline where you could choose wether to fight or join the daedric prince.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you guys always want more of the same? since the beginning of ESO you guys ask for more of the same, Necromancer, Dragons, Skyrim, and now more Daedric Story.

Is that the only thing Elder Scroll has to offer, always more of the same?
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »

Hail Sithis.

Sithis isn't a Daedra.

I know. -_- which is why I said a detante between the daedra and races on nirn AGAINST the dread father.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hail Sithis.

Sithis isn't a Daedra.

I know. -_- which is why I said a detante between the daedra and races on nirn AGAINST the dread father.

I don't think Sithis is paying enough attention, or even has the capability to pay attention, to things. After all, that is why it created Lorkan and Lorkan is gone.
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Many Boethians died, to bring us this information.
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hail Sithis.

Sithis isn't a Daedra.

I don't think Sithis is paying enough attention, or even has the capability to pay attention, to things. After all, that is why it created Lorkan and Lorkan is gone.

Interesting observation. But he created Lorkhan to destroy the world, he could perhaps create more entities to try that again? And this time daedric princes and humans will fight against him, because as the Daedra are created from his blood? I'm sure he can very easily "cast their animus into darkness."

Something that would make the Four Corners of the House of Trouble shiver in fear.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no.

no.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I doubt it'd be just rehashing stuff from Skyrim. They can implement the same concept in a way where it obviously wouldn't be the same as skyrim.

Different context, different characters, same concept. As with the whole dragons returning and everything.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There's also a quest like that in the ESO Eastmarch questline.
    But I'm probably just re-stating well-known info; I'm kinda dumb like that.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, we really don't.

In the span of just a couple years in-game time we've had Molag Bal, Clavicus Vile, Mephala, AND Nocturnal attempt an incursion, and I'm pretty damn sure Meridia is playing a deep subtle game behind the scenes. Besides we've restored the Dragon Fires protecting Nirn, can't Oblivion finally take a break until Dagon's tantrum in the 3rd Era?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!