Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

dswing

Liww
Liww
✭✭✭
With the upcoming changes to dswing, being on par with cfrag cast times but having a lower tooltip then cfrags, will it get a chance to instant proc on using stamina abilities?

seems fair to me!
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liww wrote: »
    With the upcoming changes to dswing, being on par with cfrag cast times but having a lower tooltip then cfrags, will it get a chance to instant proc on using stamina abilities?

seems fair to me!

Make wrecking blow ranged while at it. Seems fair to me.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on April 30, 2019 5:43PM
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭

Make wrecking blow ranged while at it. Seems fair to me.

agreed!
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, that's a brilliant idea for 2H in general.

"Activating any stamina ability whilst having a two hander equipped increases the damage and healing of 2H abilities by 5%. At 3 stacks, the next 2h skill activated becomes an instant cast and receives double the damage bonus (and is expended)." Could take the place of Follow Up.

Would make DSwing super popular on classes that use another spammable, or even crushing weapon.
    Edited by usmcjdking on April 30, 2019 11:01PM