The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Flawless Conqurer !!!!!!

• Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Gratz, but these posts are getting depressing for me.

Still trying to get my first clear.....
    Almost 100K in repairs on the last boss so far.

Getting closer but I'm really beginning to hate vMA. I literally dread going in there again. Not sure I can do it and when Elswyer comes it will be even harder. Beginning not to care any more

Don't give up!! We've all been there. I broke an expensive mouse slamming it down my desk and frequently screamed so ferociously at that last boss after getting him down to a couple percentage points and then dying, I could have given myself an aneurysm. But finally seeing that snarky *** face down in the dirt makes it all worth it. :)

And to the OP...Congrats!!!
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    closest i got was 12/15. usually it's the final ice stage boss (burn too fast = too many adds that can't be outshielded) or some weird crap in flying wheel like dodging out of a red and still getting hit. I'm not actively going for it because nobody will respect me for it on a sorc but maybe i'll get it before my fire stick.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »
    closest i got was 12/15. usually it's the final ice stage boss (burn too fast = too many adds that can't be outshielded) or some weird crap in flying wheel like dodging out of a red and still getting hit. I'm not actively going for it because nobody will respect me for it on a sorc but maybe i'll get it before my fire stick.

It's the most difficult achievement in game no matter what class you play you do deserve respect for completing it class just makes it a bit easier but you still have to do all the hard work.
    Btw I get same crap dodging out of red and still getting hit maybe it's my 400 ping :trollface:
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Gratz, but these posts are getting depressing for me.

Still trying to get my first clear.....
    Almost 100K in repairs on the last boss so far.

Getting closer but I'm really beginning to hate vMA. I literally dread going in there again. Not sure I can do it and when Elswyer comes it will be even harder. Beginning not to care any more

Imagine the happiness when you finally kill him. I died 400 times in three days on last boss. You'll get him. That place makes you lose your confidence.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the club bro =)