The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fewer skill points when skipping the tutorial?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Are we supposed to forever miss out on several skill points if we skip the starting tutorial (Summerset for me)? I did that today and noticed I was immediately level 3, but lacking the skill points I would have earned. (2 for levels and 1 for the tutorial I believe.)

Shouldn't we get those in that case?
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember missing the Skill Points from the two levels.
    Options
  • Cyhawk
    Cyhawk
    ✭✭✭
    You don't lose skill points for skipping the tutorial. Did you 'gain' the levels by going into your character sheet/skills sheet?
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cyhawk wrote: »
    You don't lose skill points for skipping the tutorial. Did you 'gain' the levels by going into your character sheet/skills sheet?

I looked and I was level 3 with 0 skill points.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyhawk wrote: »

I looked and I was level 3 with 0 skill points.

Just rolled a new toon last week, and skipping tutorial was never an issue. At level 3 always had the correct SP.
    Options