Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need advice on a Nord Ultimate build

Cladius30
Cladius30
✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking to make a Nord warden 2 hand dps. I am looking to have as much ultimate up time as possible.
which set ups should i be looking at using
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP or PvE?

Asylum 2H + Werewolf Hide (jewelry+backbar weapon) + Akaviri Dragonguard + Bloodspawn could be a decent group support PvP build.
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    PvP or PvE?

Asylum 2H + Werewolf Hide (jewelry+backbar weapon) + Akaviri Dragonguard + Bloodspawn could be a decent group support PvP build.

well maybe an even medium between pvp and pve
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cladius30 wrote: »
    PvP or PvE?

You can tank most dungeons in that build as long as you backbar sword and board. If you want more dmg, you can replace Dragonguard with Battlefield Acrobat, which gives you medium armor passives and better sustain at the cost of slightly less ult cost reduction. Just don't try to DPS vet dungeons or trials with this build.
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP or PvE?

You can tank most dungeons in that build as long as you backbar sword and board. If you want more dmg, you can replace Dragonguard with Battlefield Acrobat, which gives you medium armor passives and better sustain at the cost of slightly less ult cost reduction. Just don't try to DPS vet dungeons or trials with this build.

i dont do vet content
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP or PvE?

BRO STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRETS :astonished:
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on May 1, 2019 9:36AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX