The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sound issues since yesterday's emergency maintenance.

EDS604
EDS604
✭✭✭
Sound is fine when i log in, 30 seconds after logging in, sound gets very low, then goes back up. durig this all sound effects disappear, skill effects, footsteps. only usic and ambiences remain.
Sound effects appear again after a minute or two and then the process repeats, very annoying. Before maintenance everything was fine. just curious if i'm the only one having this problem.

PS : repaired game, updated ALL my drivers, checked setting etc, seems only eso is having this problem, everything else works perfectly fine.
PC EU, Guildleader of "Death By Gargoyle".
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    na its you
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    Do the sounds change, if you turn around?
    Did you check, if your soundcard switched to a 7.1 setup?
  • EDS604
    EDS604
    ✭✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »
    Do the sounds change, if you turn around?
    Did you check, if your soundcard switched to a 7.1 setup?

just checked it, was still set to stereo
    PC EU, Guildleader of "Death By Gargoyle".