The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Plus "Ended" with no renewal date

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So my wife just had her ESO+ just stop out of the blue. She has money, and her card details are up to date with her PSN - but the odd thing is... when she goes to check the status of her ESO+ it just states "Ended", with no option at all to renew. Is this Zenimax's latest way of trying to save us money and turn us off their game?

She's been an ESO+ member from the time she started playing 6 months after PS4 launch, and I've been a member since PS4 launch... but it's a solid way to lose us as customers if this is on ZoS's end.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last week, my eso+ randomly stopped, even though it's been on auto pay for like 3 years, and plenty of money on the card. I had to go and resubscribe manually. It was odd.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week, my eso+ randomly stopped, even though it's been on auto pay for like 3 years, and plenty of money on the card. I had to go and resubscribe manually. It was odd.

I'm presuming this is what has happened with my wife. It really is very odd.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Sony had an update that caused every transaction to auto stop for safety reasons
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Stonen80ub17_ESO
    My friend just manually resubscribed and it's still saying she don't have ESO plus - What the tusk is up with this?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You will need to contact Playstation Customer Support to determine why your ESO Plus membership was ended without an option to renew.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me just now. Has been auto renewing for 2 1/2 years and then all of the sudden it just stopped.

I wonder if Sony had a massive overhaul on their terms and conditions. I hope I don’t have to manually renew each month.
    Edited by Meesha1170 on April 30, 2019 3:21AM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    You will need to contact Playstation Customer Support to determine why your ESO Plus membership was ended without an option to renew.

@ZOS_BillE You also might want to check things on your end, because she's not alone after talking to guildies and people in zone. Seems its been an issue for the last week or so. All her other subs are working perfectly. I've a feeling this might be ESO related only.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the list. ESO Plus since January 2017, Sony shows it ended May 5th for no reason. Plenty of funds in wallet.

PS4 NA.

Not planning to resubscribe at the moment if others above have done so and still didn't get ESO Plus back. Kinda need to know it will work first...

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Any chance Zenimax can check on this with Sony?

There are enough posters in this thread for it to be a very unlikely coincidence, with so many subs "Ending" in the past week.
    PS4NA
  • LeoA91b14_ESO
    LeoA91b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    For me it was ESO plus that didn't auto renew for some reason. Had to resub manually as well. Been on auto renewal for years....weird.