The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Restart Main Quest

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
According to my quest log, I am only missing "The God of Schemes", Complete Main Quest Chapter 6. I deleted the main quest awhile back when I didn't need it. Now I need more skill points and want to finish. I went to The Harborage and nothing is there. How do I reacquire the main questline?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you already complete "The Final Assault" and stopped the plane meld?

If not, you need to do that first before the prophet will give you "The God of Schemes" ...
    idea.gif

PS: "The Final Assault" is part of the whole Coldharbour quest line ...

Edited by SirAndy on April 29, 2019 1:43AM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Did you already complete "The Final Assault" and stopped the plane meld?

If not, you need to do that first before the prophet will give you "The God of Schemes" ...
    idea.gif

PS: "The Final Assault" is part of the whole Coldharbour quest line ...

Don't know. Not sure how to find out. The God of Schemes is the only quest left in the Main Quest Line per my achievement menu.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at your Coldharbor Map, if it has not been cleared, you probably have not done what is needed to trigger Schemes.

If you need to clear the zone, go to the main city on Coldharbor and find the Groundskeeper and she will get you started.
    Edited by Nestor on April 29, 2019 4:31PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Look at your Coldharbor Map, if it has not been cleared, you probably have not done what is needed to trigger Schemes.

If you need to clear the zone, go to the main city on Coldharbor and find the Groundskeeper and she will get you started.

I found the Groundskeeper and that did start me down a long set of quests. I seem to have run out of quests with that chain. I went back to The Harborage but nothing. I did all this on my main years ago, and really don't remember any of it.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Yeah, I didn't do most of it. I think I did some but stopped. I also got help getting all the skyshards already even without finishing the quests. So it wasn't clear where I need to go.
    Edited by ol_BANK_lo on April 30, 2019 2:40PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done things in the North Part of Coldharbor? Gone through a really dark room, fought a Titan, traded barbs with Molag Bal? Cuz when you have done that, you get a quest to go take care of things.

If you have not, go north out of the city to the Chasm
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SirAndy @Nestor

Ahhh, I found the guy up north to start me down "The Final Assault". Thank you. Hopefully this will help finish all this. :)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh, I found the guy up north to start me down "The Final Assault". Thank you. Hopefully this will help finish all this. :)
    smilie_pokal.gif