The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About ESO Plus and Jewelry Crafting

yunusemrekose
yunusemrekose
Soul Shriven
Hello forum

I have a question and answer is simple.

If i buy eso plus for 1 mounth, can i permanently craft jewelry? even if i dont have summerset and eso plus ends ?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    You'll need to buy Summerset to get access to craft jewelry.

It's not included into ESO+
    Answer ✓
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset is a chapter, so you don't get access to it with ESO+
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset might get downgraded to DLC when Elsweyr comes out (like they did with Morrowind when Summerset was released) and then it will be included in ESO+. But chances are when they do that jewellery crafting will be sold separately, like the warden class.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    You get it with The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Pre-purchase and Morrowind/warden class.
    Maybe different per platform
    Xbox store verison: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-elder-scrolls-online-elsweyr-pre-purchase/brrt0k66g9v1?rtc=1#activetab=pivot:overviewtab
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Summerset might get downgraded to DLC when Elsweyr comes out (like they did with Morrowind when Summerset was released) and then it will be included in ESO+. But chances are when they do that jewellery crafting will be sold separately, like the warden class.

Or, it's possible that it will become base game like battlegrounds. But, I wouldn't put it past ZOS to continue to monetize it.