The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Time breach quest bugged

Rastaman111
Rastaman111
✭✭
I am trying to finish the time breach quest on Summerset, but somehow it doesn`t want to finish.

Checed all the spots a couple of times sealed 8 of the 9 breaches it says but closed all of them is the quest bugged or do I need to redo it?
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've recently maxed the Psijic skill line on one of my characters and didn't find any bugs such as the one you describe. Are you sure you've been to every spot and closed the breach? If you're 100% sure you have, maybe try to submit a ticket.
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    Well I am on the first part I checked all the places twice but the quest wont progress.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, usually it would mean you forgot to close one spot somewhere... since I did this one twice already, and never had any bug-out on me yet. Still... could be a new bug? I'd check again,and visually inspected each side to see if it has a "closed breach" at the place I remember... after that, if its really buggy, its either a support ticket, or dropping the quest and seeing what happens when you pick ip up again to do anew...