The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperial Red Diamond Passive

Spizzie
Spizzie
✭✭✭
Has anyone done tests on if this reduces dodge roll, break free, block, or bash cost? It doesn't on the build editor but I know early on in the Wrathstone PTS cycle, people believed that it did reduce the cost of those abilities. Any clarification and/or evidence would be greatly appreciated.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wrathstone patch notes say it will reduce the cost of all abilities by 3%.

So, just the abilities you have slotted.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the PTS notes they added something like "yes, all of them" or something similar, implicated that whatever you do will cost 3 % less including block, bash etc. I don't know if it was ever tested. You need to understand that it was changed coming from a reduction of block cost. "Abilities" doesn't mean only your active skills, often "abilities" refer to set bonus procs, for example.
    Edited by vesselwiththepestle on April 28, 2019 3:32PM
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Untrue.

Personally tested the passive yesterday with my buddy @Solariken. It's confirmed to reduce the cost for roll, break and bash as per the 3% advertised.

There is an effect on block and sprint, too, but the numbers were a little anomalous (possibly an unusual interaction with other cost redux sources?). Will need to investigate further.

Nevertheless, it definitely applies to all the abovmentioned feats.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Spizzie
    Spizzie
    ✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »

Untrue.

Personally tested the passive yesterday with my buddy @Solariken. It's confirmed to reduce the cost for roll, break and bash as per the 3% advertised.

There is an effect on block and sprint, too, but the numbers were a little anomalous (possibly an unusual interaction with other cost redux sources?). Will need to investigate further.

Nevertheless, it definitely applies to all the abovmentioned feats.

Thank you for doing some testing! It's pretty difficult to do on console.

This makes that passive a real beast for sustain. Probably better than the combined Redguard sustain passives for a Stam DPS that uses class skills heavily.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wrong. This passive works similar to battlefield acrobat set, it reduces cost for everything, not just slotted abilities.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even before Battlefield Acrobat, the Alteration Mastery set had already set the precedence that "all abilities" means skills, ults, block, dodge and CC break. It's been a thing for 2-3 years now.
    EU | PC | AD