The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch Manifest Error Download Fail, Steam and Mac: Help!

Ruenn
Ruenn
I received an error code 210, Patch Manifest Error Download Fail today when trying to launch the game. I play on a Macbook Pro, well within game spec (have played for almost a year) and use Steam (yeah, yeah, I know but am stuck with it now.) I have contact ESO support, but they have not been able to resolve the issue. Full disclosure, if you haven't guessed this yet, I know very little about computers and although I love my mac, turning it on pretty much sums up my knowledge. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, with no luck. Any help on this would be very much appreciated!!
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Install Windows
  • Ruenn
    Ruenn
    ahhh, thanks for replying...... :(