The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bard class or skill line for stamina healing?

TaigaStrider
TaigaStrider
✭✭✭
I just had an idea. What if ZOS comes out with a bard class that uses stamina music abilities to "encourage" (heal) their allies? That could work actually. If they did Solitude, there is the Bard's College. Or heck, it could be a skill line. LOTRO already has a similar system.
In-Game Username - @WanderMyst
EP Roleplayer
Primary RP Guild: House Tavari

Nahrani - Khajiit - Melancholic and Conservative Dres Slave
Hugs-Like-Steel - Argonian - Dres Hireling & Ex-Telvanni Battlemage with Power Issues
Xul-Deelith - Argonian - Fate-Cursed Archein & Dres Vanguard
Tarvyn Verelnim - Dunmer - Idealistic Imperial City Survivor & Indoril Mercenary
Shanji Marsh-Boots - Khajiit - Marsh-Rot-Afflicted Former AD Vanguard in Operation Merciful Reduction
Ja'Khari - Khajiit - Child-Prodigy Marsh Cartographer & Information Broker
Nelanwen the Raven - Altmer - Narcissistic Former AD Sentry in Operation Merciful Reduction
Twendil - Altmer - Former AD Shiphand in Operation Merciful Reduction & Shanty-Singing Operator of the Happy Hulkynd
Cotter Georick - Breton - Simple-Minded Miner
Celsus Scotti - Imperial - Overweight, Embezzling, Pacifistic, Alteration-Casting Imperial Geographical Society Member
Mouse - Khajiit - Former AD Assassin in Operation Merciful Reduction & Skooma-Addicted Beggar
Parvus Viro - Imperial/Bosmer - A Very Short Resolute of Stendarr and Apologist of Man

"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible." - Farengar Secret-Fire
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love it! I’d prefer a class over a skill line, but I guess a skill line would suit the bardic college from other ESO games.
    Edited by Iskiab on April 27, 2019 7:25PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • JadeCoin
    JadeCoin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if they bring in the Bard's College it should be a skill line rather than a class. It's the same type of joinable "faction" as Thieves Guild, Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Psijic Order.

Edited by JadeCoin on April 27, 2019 7:38PM