The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please make a cosmetic for sale to toggle on/off the appearance of mounts' leveling progression

Quantact
Quantact
✭✭✭
Hi there,

Mounts change in appearance as they get leveled. When a steed's Stamina is maxed out, the steed appears more armored. When carrying capacity is maxed out, the steed has bags hanging off its sides.

I was hoping to request a cosmetic item in the Crown store that can be turned on and off to show or hide leveling progression. Some steeds look very good with the additional armor, but some do not. Some steeds' bags for inventory look good hanging off it, with some steeds I think it detracts from appearance.

My guess is that steed appearance with progression is supposed to make the steed look more impressive, but if the player wants to hide the progression that option should be available. For this reason, I think a Crown Store cosmetic to toggle steed leveling appearance would be popular with the players.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
Edited by Quantact on April 27, 2019 6:35PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can hide those things in the settings.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    You can hide those things in the settings.

Holy cow bro, you made my day with that.

Been playing this game for probably four years and didn't know that.

Thank you very much!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome! Go to Settings > Gameplay > Items > Hide (item to be hidden)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    You're welcome! Go to Settings > Gameplay > Items > Hide (item to be hidden)

Thank you!