Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Monster mask style page drop rate?

thedovahmon
thedovahmon
✭✭✭✭
I want the Engine Guardian Mask for an outfit I'm working on. I already got the shoulder style, but on average: how many trips to Veteran Darkshade Caverns II would it probably take for me to get the Style Page?
"Voted most likely to reply with a reaction image. According to the Mournhold High School Yearbook."
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine first time I ran the dungeon.
  • rothtwinsdad
    rothtwinsdad
    ✭✭
    Must be nice, 50 plus runs with 4 man team, 2 drops !! Grind for these helms is ridiculous and makes you never want to run those dungeons again.

PS4/NA
    Ace Ventura: Magsorc pve dps
    Bodacious Brutality: Stamblade pve dps
    Freezer Pops: Magden pvp DC
    Nature Boy: Stamden pvp DC
    Tramp Stampler: Magplar pve dps
    Sargent Slaughterfish: Magblade
    Unbreakable: Stampler pvp DC
    Combustible: DK pve tank
    Romancing The Bone: Stamcro pve dps/tank
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must be nice, 50 plus runs with 4 man team, 2 drops !! Grind for these helms is ridiculous and makes you never want to run those dungeons again.

yeah, the thing is, i didnt even know about engine guardians mask style dropping, i was just doing my rando daily dungeon and i was happy not to get a dlc dungeon, lol. random is random.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Truth be told, i got Engine Guardian Mask and Shoulders out of nowhere, but that's it, billions of vPledges and no other Style, shame i would love to have that Valkyn Style haha :D
    Edited by yRaven on May 26, 2019 12:22AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)