The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New player and Event tickets

Beranir
Beranir
Hello, so this is the first time I got in contact with event tickets so I dig up a bit and found out that you can buy a mount with them, than I made some calculations and found out that in the end of 5 year anniversary event I will be 6 tickets short to actualy buy it. My question is can I right now get tickets in other way than just the cake? and if not will I be able to get the tickets from cake even after anniversary event will end to save them for later? Also when the next event that gives oportunity to get more tickets and buy that mount will be?
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now ZoS is selling tickets. So, you can buy extra tickets. You will have to either follow EOS on Twitter or watch the home page for details on the next event.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also the option of saving feathers and tickets, waiting till the next ticket Event, and getting your mount that way.
  • Beranir
    Beranir
    There is also the option of saving feathers and tickets, waiting till the next ticket Event, and getting your mount that way.

Thats why im interested when will it be? or we dont know? I was never part of any big event in game before, I played EO briefly few years ago and returned just a couple of days ago.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Events are about quarterly, durations vary from a week upward.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Events are about quarterly, durations vary from a week upward.

@ghastley is right ... the Event dates have a little bit of variation every year.

I think you can expect the next one in June after Elsweyr is released.