Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gloam Wolf Mount Display

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VOcq-54CLw&feature=youtu.be

Heres the gloam wolf and pup running, summoned, etc

worth it? 400gems mount, 100 for the pet

up to you~

edit: sorry about the framerate? Youtube seems to have eaten it
Edited by NorthernNightmare on April 25, 2019 6:33PM
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought them both. I love them.
    Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
    Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely my favorite mount in the game... The purple glow is really cool when its a little dark out which even gives the rider areas of purple tones. The saddle is also nicely done too as it is gray/black not brown which goes perfectly with the mount.
    I also grabbed the gloam wolf pet which also has the same effects....
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, too poor for them though
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Cool, too poor for them though
    you not alone friend, i wish i could afford also.

Edited by Gilvoth on April 27, 2019 3:50PM
  • chamoo81
    chamoo81
    I am not buying any crowns for a while, so I will be missing out on them.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should be crown only not gems 💎
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was gifted the crown crates to get my gems to get both of these. Im happy I didnt miss out cause I love them BUT I still think we should have the choice to buy more cool mounts with crowns instead of having to gamble on crates. My partner really wanted me to have these and since he is playing another game atm and not sure if he's coming back to eso, he spent his remaining crowns on crates.

I would not have got it and just felt bad everytime I saw one ...now I can just enjoy mine. I feel very bad for players that want these mounts and for some reason or other can't have them. I am an empath HSP so I feel this. I want the best for all players. I know I'm very different so my views in these forums wont be supported much but I am me and I love being a sensitive person. I find most players on here don't agree with how I feel about things and afcourse , that's life. Im the minority, outside the box person.

I STILL THINK CRATES ARE GAMBLING
    Edited by wishlist14 on April 28, 2019 10:40PM
  • BlackDahlia1985
    BlackDahlia1985
    Soul Shriven
    I would kill to get the Gloam wolf mount. They put the Gloam wolf Cub in the Aylied crown crates I hope they put the mount in one soon.