The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] 'Clean Kill 2' - Bow/Bow Stamina NB PvP Montage

Ragnaroek93
Ragnaroek93
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did deci manage to get banned on the forums? xD
    Jo'Khaljor
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Low.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    Did deci manage to get banned on the forums? xD

:>
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, the asylum bow tho...ouch

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten minutes of PvQ. Not sure what to think of this.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use two abilies. If target doesnt die, immediately spam cloak until no more danger, proceed from step 1. Awesome. I thank you for this great ride through the scenery of Cyrodiil.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on April 26, 2019 10:15AM
  • Demra
    Demra
    ✭✭✭
    What you doing there is actually not as easy as people make it sound. You take risks and you survive tight situation in skillful way. Well done.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy-downsized.gif
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demra wrote: »
    What you doing there is actually not as easy as people make it sound. You take risks and you survive tight situation in skillful way. Well done.

Exactly
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    Demra wrote: »

Exactly

I like good and fun gank videos. This video is not fun, it's just boring slaughter of PVE-ers, no matter if this requires some 2 button combo or not.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets be honest, no one wants to watch a video where snipe is being used. Nothing impressive about it.

If you were to show me a ranged build with crushing weapon/leash as your spammable, without snipe. Then id be impressed.