The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Brand New Player LFG (NA/PC) PVE Friendly

Evilwins
Evilwins
Soul Shriven
All - I am a brand spanking new player installing the game as we speak. I am looking for an established guild to enjoy ESO. I am a casual player at best, play during evenings US EST tz. Hope to find a guild that has some deep roots that uses voice comms the majority of the time. I have played many MMOs over the years and looking to fill the void left by Eve Online. I am an older player that brings zero drama and baggage. I am hoping my new guild/home will provide some helping hands to educate me on the different nuances of this cool game. I dont need handouts just some mentoring.

Anyways thanks for your time and look forward to speaking to you. Safe travels.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evilwins wrote: »
    All - I am a brand spanking new player installing the game as we speak. I am looking for an established guild to enjoy ESO. I am a casual player at best, play during evenings US EST tz. Hope to find a guild that has some deep roots that uses voice comms the majority of the time. I have played many MMOs over the years and looking to fill the void left by Eve Online. I am an older player that brings zero drama and baggage. I am hoping my new guild/home will provide some helping hands to educate me on the different nuances of this cool game. I dont need handouts just some mentoring.

Anyways thanks for your time and look forward to speaking to you. Safe travels.

hi there and WELCOME to ESO! B)

We are just starting to get our guild RE-established (see our forum thread link below, but we used to be very established years ago lol) so you might wanna check us out here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

Best of luck to you either way! --- regards, Nee

p.s. I should be online ESO in-game throughout today Thursday at various times, day & night...and also over the weekend, so feel free to MAIL me in-game whenever @Nee

Edited by NeeScrolls on April 25, 2019 2:20PM