Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I just say...

reoskit
reoskit
✭✭✭✭✭
... how grateful I am for the Housing section of the forums?

There's so much toxicity out in the other sections. When my blood pressure rises from watching people bait each other, hurl insults, argue PvP v PvE... I can always come in here and enjoy the calm, creative, and supportive community that is centered around housing.

You guys rock. Thank you for always having beautiful things to share and expressing your frustrations (ex: item cap) in a civilized fashion.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    ... how grateful I am for the Housing section of the forums?

There's so much toxicity out in the other sections. When my blood pressure rises from watching people bait each other, hurl insults, argue PvP v PvE... I can always come in here and enjoy the calm, creative, and supportive community that is centered around housing.

You guys rock. Thank you for always having beautiful things to share and expressing your frustrations (ex: item cap) in a civilized fashion.

*builds a heart out of glowing mushrooms* back at ya bro
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here ... I just fled here after reading the recent disussions, most of which revolved around the topic of killing others* - just to find this exact thread :D .

*and had those 1999 vibes.
    I was a member of both the official Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament forums back then. Well, the ESO General Forum currently reads like the Q3A forums back then, while Housing is more UT.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed, housing community is awesome
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Totally agree OP. Love the chill vibes here.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, despite our frustrations with ZOS on some key pain points with housing, the community here is pretty awesome.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Housing community is the reason I still play this game (and build add-ons for it).
    Never before have I met such a talented and genuinely nice group of people in a game.
    <3
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do bite my thumb at thee, Sir.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially you, you silly cat. <3;)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. My husband and I have been here since beta and we have watched what’s happened to it overall .. especially in Cyrodiil.. not good things.. but the housing community here is like my home away from home.. pun intended.

Everyone has been so amazing and kind. We all support one another and it’s something that I truly cherish. I would have been out the door a long time ago if it weren’t for this group of beautiful and talented people.😘
    Edited by Delphinia on May 5, 2019 1:22AM